Taylor Swift Bests Bieber, Rihanna & Gaga as Forbes' Top Young Earner
She's crafted an image that's turned into a non-stop cash register, so it comes as little surprise to find Taylor Swift in the top spot on Forbes' just-released list of the 'Highest Earning Celebrities Under the Age of 30'.
Also worth mentioning is the power of "The Twilight Saga" - as the popular vampire franchise has throttled three cast members (Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner) all within the elite slate of young, money-making celebs.
To find out who else made the cut, check out the top ten on Forbes' list of the 'Highest Earning Celebrities Under 30' below!
1. Taylor Swift, 22 - $57 million
2. Justin Bieber, 18 - $55 million
3. Rihanna, 24 - $53 million
4. Lady Gaga, 26 - $52 million
5. Katy Perry, 27 - $45 million
6. Adele, 24 - $35 million
7. Kristen Stewart, 22 - $34.5 million
8. Lil Wayne, 29 - $27 million
9. Taylor Lautner, 20 - $26.5 million
10. Robert Pattinson, 26 - $26.5 million
Other articles you might like: