Report: Peaches Geldof Died of a Heroin Overdose
Her untimely death stunned many, and now word comes that Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose.
According to the UK paper The Times, the 25-year-old's toxicology reports indicate heroin as the cause of death.
The results of the inquest in to her April 7 death will be announced officially on Thursday.
Ms. Geldof is the daughter of Irish rocker Sir Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, who died of a heroin overdose in 2000.
Other articles you might like: