Mindy McCready: Hospitalized from Overdose
She has a history of drug and alcohol abuse and now Mindy McCready is in the hospital following a suspected overdose.
The “I’m Still Here” songstress was discovered to be unconscious at her mother’s home in North Fort Meyers earlier today (May 25) and rushed to Cape Coral Hospital.
At the moment, it is believed that Mindy took too many doses of the muscle relaxer and pain reliever Darvocet, causing her to pass out.
Stay linked to the Gossip Center for all the latest on this devastating story of yet another celebrity brush with death.
Other articles you might like: