The Jonas Brothers Talk Past Romances
The ever so popular Jonas Brothers finally made an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman yesterday, speaking of their past romances and their unbelievably fast rise to fame across the nation.
Nick spoke about the band’s ups and downs, but Letterman interrupted saying, “Let me just interject something. You’re 16? You’ve had no ups and downs! It’s all been up! You’re 16!”
As far as flings and romances, when asked about ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus, Nick said, “I was 14. I was pretty young, so I think you can just consider it a young, little relationship.” When it was Joe’s turn about ex Taylor Swift, he stuttered and said, “You know…we didn’t work out.”
Before the night could end, the boys read off their Top 10 list titled, “Surprising Facts About the Jonas Brothers,” adding some more humor to the interview.
10. Our new 3D concert film puts you right in the middle of a six-hour tour bus ride from Pittsburgh to Albany.
9. Often we are astonished by how adorable we are.
8. Sometimes we lather, rinse, repeat and then repeat again!
7. Last Sunday night, I won a Grammy for “Best New Jonas.”
6. Osama said he’d come out of hiding if we’d meet his 15-year-old niece.
5. One time when we were on the road, things got really crazy and we stayed up until 10:30.
4. We’ve seen Paul Blart: Mall Cop 27 times.
3. Once a week we get mail for Dr. Joyce Brothers.
2. We have no idea who that old dude behind the desk is.
1. A couple years back, Angelina Jolie tried to adopt us.