Heather Graham's Apartment Catches Fire

Posted Sunday January 13, 2013 5:55 PM GMT

Unattended candles sent Heather Graham's New York apartment up in flames on Saturday evening (January 12).

According to the New York Post, the "Hangover" actress left the candles burning in the bathroom, which caught nearby clothing on fire.

Ms. Graham was not home at the time the fire department arrived to extinguish the blaze.

Though it took forty-five minutes to put out, there were thankfully no injuries.

Photo Credit: Getty Images