GossipCenter’s Most Memorable Celebrity Getups for Halloween 2013
It’s one of the most beloved holidays of the year, and Halloween brought out some wild and crazy creativity in our favorite stars.
And while there was a surplus of sexy and scary costumes this year, GossipCenter has identified ten of the most memorable disguises.
1. Ellen DeGeneres as Nicki Minaj- Not usually one to push the envelope with racy attire, Ellen DeGeneres got all gussied up as Nicki Minaj, based on an outfit the “Pink Friday” rapper wore during a recent appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” Ellen explained, “I’ve got the whole look down. I even have the same shoes on. I think I do. I can’t see my feet, but I assume I do. I don’t normally wear things that are this sexy. But when you’re dressed as Nicki Minaj I guess you have to. So here are my boom booms and back here is my Super Bass.”
2. Julianne Hough as Crazy Eyes- She’s not usually one to offend, but Julianne Hough definitely ruffled some feathers with her Halloween costume. The “Rock of Ages” actress painted her face black and dressed as Crazy Eyes from “Orange is the New Black,” and shortly thereafter she received all kinds of negative feedback.
As a result, Hough tweeted, "I am a huge fan of the show 'Orange is the New Black,' actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created. It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize."
3. Miley Cyrus as Lil Kim- She loves to shake things up by showing off her lady parts, and Miley Cyrus dressed up as Lil Kim from the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. The “Wrecking Ball” babe tweeted a photo of herself sporting the purple dress and boob-cover along with the caption, “Happy Halloween @LilKim.” And it seems the sexy rapper appreciated the shout out, as she tweeted back, “yasssssss my baby!!!!”
4. Fergie & Josh Duhamel as Elvira and Rocky Horror Riff Raff Monster- Taking a break from their adorable son Axl, new parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel took a vintage approach to their disguises. The “My Humps” songstress showed off her curves in an Elvira costume, while Josh opted for “Rocky Horror Picture Show”-inspired garb.
5. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady as Dorothy & The Cowardly Lion- They’re one of the most attractive (and wealthiest) twosomes around, and Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady showed off their youthful side with their “Wizard of Oz” outfits. The Brazilian supermodel dressed as Dorothy while Tom went for the Cowardly Lion vibe. Bundchen tweeted, "Having fun with my Lion last night! #thewizardofoz #Dorothy #2013 #halloween #fun #love."
6. “Today” Show Goes Retro TV- Taking a look back over the decades, the anchors over at NBC’s morning broadcast depicted notable characters from the boob tube. Matt Lauer did his best Pamela Anderson impression while Willie Geist dressed up as David Hasselhoff and posed with Carmen Electra for a “Baywatch” tribute. Additionally, Al Roker donned a Mr. T ensemble, Carson Daly rode around with Erik Estrada for a “Chips” moment, and Savannah Guthrie and Natalie Morales harkened back to “Laverne & Shirley.”
7. Alessandra Ambrosio as The Queen of Hearts- “Alice in Wonderland” is one of the greatest stories of all time, and Alessandra Ambrosio channeled her dark side and dressed up as the evil Queen of Hearts for the Casamigos Halloween Party. Ambrosio posted a photo to Instagram along with the caption, “Where’s Alice?”
8. Paris Hilton as Miley Cyrus- She’s never afraid to flash some flesh, and Paris Hilton sported a sexy Miley Cyrus VMA costume to the Annual Playboy Halloween Bash. Her motto for the night? “Twerk or Treat!”
9. Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jionni LaValle & Lorenzo as “The Wizard of Oz” Cast- Taking a more family-friendly approach than she’s known for, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi got all dressed up as Dorothy and joined her fiancé Jionni (The Scarecrow) and son Lorenzo (The Cowardly Lion) for a “Wizard of Oz” themed ensemble. Of course, Snooki still managed to show off her ample bosom and lovely legs, proving she’s quite the hot mama!
10. Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan as Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke- Despite the fact that the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards happened months ago, everyone’s still talking about Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” performance. As a result, Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan had a blast dressing up as the controversial duo.
Other articles you might like: